THE FUTURE OF MUTUALITY
The ICMIF Biennial Conference is the largest, global gathering of mutual and cooperative insurance leaders, offering unrivalled peer-to-peer networking and the opportunity to debate the key challenges facing the sector.
The theme of the Conference, The future of mutuality, will drive an agenda that focuses on the future of the customer-owned model in insurance and how ICMIF members are creating sustainable, competitive advantage.
The Conference features leaders from the cooperative/mutual insurance sector as well as external experts from around the world in panel discussions and presentation sessions looking at the following topics:
- Embedding operational agility and innovation in response to a rapidly evolving insurance market
- Reacting to emerging insurance risks and market uncertainty
- Remaining relevant to the customers of tomorrow
- Operating as responsible businesses and integrating the Sustainable Development Goals
(SDGs) in our organisations
- Increasing customers’ wellbeing and societal resilience
- Shifting our core business objectives from protection to prevention
- Enhancing the customer experience and strengthening our customer relations through
digitalisation and technology
- Seizing opportunities in the digital ecosystem through new types of strategic partnership
- Shaping our sector’s future by preparing the organisation’s leaders for a new business world,
empowering young talent and upholding our distinct, cooperative/mutual values
The full agenda for the 2019 ICMIF Biennial Conference will be shared on this website soon.
In the meantime, the agenda from the 2017 Biennial Conference which took place in London (UK) is available to download below for your information.