YOUNG LEADERS PROGRAMME
ICMIF will once again be running a Young Leaders Programme for members at the 2019 ICMIF Biennial Conference in Auckland, New Zealand (12-15 November).
This unique programme is designed for young professionals (generally aged between 18 and 35) from mutual, cooperative and member-owned insurers who have been identified by their seniors as strong candidates to become future leaders within their organisations. It will give them the chance to attend the full ICMIF Conference at a discounted fee as well as participate in exclusive breakfast sessions and networking events designed specifically to meet their interests.
The first ICMIF Young Leaders Programme was held alongside the 2017 Biennial Conference in London, UK, and was attended by 55 young leaders from 31 member companies in 16 countries. The event was hugely successful and received excellent feedback both from the young leader attendees and from their senior managers who had sent them to attend the programme in London.
Those participating in the next Young Leaders Programme in Auckland will have the chance to learn from and collaborate with peers at other ICMIF member companies and also enjoy the chance to network with CEOs, senior executives, industry leaders and key external influencers from around the world.
The programme will provide an excellent opportunity for ICMIF members to both develop and reward their younger and high potential employees, exposing them to wider issues impacting the insurance industry, strategic best-practice and mutuality on a global scale.
The Young Leaders Programme includes:
- Three exclusive sessions for young leaders: an introductory session on Tuesday 12 November afternoon and two breakfast sessions before the start of the main plenary sessions of the ICMIF Conference on Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 November, featuring roundtable discussions with a number of ICMIF member CEOs.
- A private welcome reception and other networking events designed for young leaders only.
- Full access to all plenary sessions and social events of the conference, where young leaders have the chance to learn from and network with CEOs and senior leaders.
- The possibility of being selected as a speaker in a conference plenary session.
- A 50% discount on the full conference delegate fee.